Sunday 9 September 2007

New Fabrics!





I just finished putting some new fabrics online at Volksfaden.
The Joel Dewbery fabrics have finally arrived! Some lovely sparrows, chestnuts, buttercups and bigger medallion prints. When I saw his birds months ago , I knew I had to have them at Volksfaden!
A few sweet prints from Eclectic by Prints'n Plaids for Moda are also available now in two colorways Raspberry and Gold. There is a bigger peony print, a medium size paisley and a small medallion print.
And last but not least, two really cute Japanese prints from Alexander Henry's Indochine collection, Yui Kokeshi Wasabi and Oasabi Red. The colors are vibrant and I love the designs. The Alexander Henry prints can be found in the Novelty category where in the future all of the smaller collections will be housed!

No comments: