Tuesday 26 October 2010

liesl gibson "city weekend"





I love these new fabrics from Liesl Gibson's "City Weekend", delicate prints in vibrant colors! Many of you know Liesl through her children's clothing pattern company oliver & s, and City Weekend is her first fabric collection for Moda. Where did her inspiration come from...I'll let Liesl tell you herself:
"I based City Weekend on a very loose feeling: a relaxed weekend in the city.

I imagined waking up on Saturday morning in my make-believe downtown loft, rolling out of bed, and popping down to the corner bakery for a pastry and a coffee. After breakfast my fictional weekend would include a stroll through the neighborhood park before stopping into a bookstore to browse the titles, and then meeting a friend for lunch, taking a nap on the sofa with the newspaper, or biking along the river."

The fabrics are now online.....

No comments: