Thursday 28 February 2008

ribbons and crafts





via ribbons&craft
While strolling through blogland, I stopped by bloesem and saw a post about a new shop that has opened in München called "ribbons and crafts". So I thought I would mosey on over and check it out and it is absolutely lovely! All of the ribbon pictured here is via ribbons&crafts. The owner is Diana van Helvoort and she not only sells divine ribbon for crafting but she also has one of the most sincere "about us" texts on her site I have ever read!
"Soon I'll tell you a bit more about me and the vision I have for Ribbons and Crafts.
For the time being I can say that I feel lucky.
Lucky to be able to work with, and offer such great ribbons - Yes, I do love the stuff I sell (otherwise it wouldn't work, believe me).
Lucky to be able to combine work and crafting.
Lucky that after more than 10 years of "Corporate World" I get the chance to put all my experience into my own venture and learn many new things on top.
Lucky that I'm not alone but have some talented and experienced people who help and support me. That's why I speak in "we"-form on these pages most of the time." Diana v. Helvoort
I could go on and on about all the beautiful ribbon she offers but I think it would make more sense for you all to stop by and see for yourself. It is a special place.

No comments: