Wednesday 30 May 2007

First Blogday

Welcome to the official Volksfaden blog ! A couple of weeks ago I opened an online fabric shop out of Berlin, Germany called www.volksfaden.de. I will be specializing in contemporary quilting fabric and thus far have fabric from Amy Butler's "Belle" and "Lotus" collection, Lecien's "My Folklore" and Moda's "Uptown". I love great prints and am very excited to be able to offer fabric I love in Volksfaden. Stop by if you get the chance.
The arts and crafts movement is growing slowly here in Germany but just the fact that someone has started DaWanda ( an Etsy like initiative) here in Berlin is a real sign in my opinion that there is a community out there just waiting for it's chance.
I will be posting about cool things in and around Berlin and what is new at Volksfaden.
I applaud and salute the creative fury of the many bloggers out there and join this community with humility.

No comments: