Tuesday 23 November 2010

lilienstern bei volksfaden





I would like to take this oppportunity to introduce the newest "addition" to Volksfaden, Diana Teichert! She is the lovely lady pictured above. After 3 1/2 years of running this shop on my own , I , at last, have found someone to work side by side with me. I am absolutely delighted to have Diana working with me, she is a real treasure....auf deutsch "ein Schatz"!
Diana writes a wonderful blog, lilienstern, just full of creative ideas, Berlin tips and all the fun stuff she has been up to. Pictured above are a few sewing projects she has already done for Volksfaden. She whipped up this adorable tunic and sweet dotty dress for the Heldenmarkt that took place a few weekends ago. Luckily for me Diana has agreed to post her craft projects here as well as on lilienstern.... so hopefully together we can make your visits here truly inspirational!

No comments: